Crazy Croatians

Friday, April 22, 2011

Has Anyone Thought of a 3-D Kindle Yet?

A weird thought just buzzed into my brain; a 3-D Kindle. I don't know if anyone has already started making this or if it's soon to be produced. But it seems like the idea would be desirable. Since the paper type books are fading out to be replaced by virtual books, it seems logical for a 3-D Kindle to be the next step. They already have 3-D movies and TV's. A friend of mine would rather have a real copy of my book instead of an eBook, he told me. So, that left me thinking that many people will want the look of a real book, instead of the current 2-D flat-screen image we get on Kindle's. Here's a drawing of what my idea might look like in use:
Anyway, it was just a thought I had. And one I wouldn't be surprised to see become a reality. :)

1 comment :

  1. I don't see any good reason or desirable reason for a Kindle 3D. It is pointless and not a good idea. I don't care for 3D movies really and would not buy a 3D tv or gaming device either. I don't imagine we will see anything of the sort and I don't think it would be a big seller either. If someone would rather read your book in paper form over an ereader, then give or purchase them the paper version, you can not replace paper. I do love my Kindle though, just the way it is.


    www.thesocialfrog.com

    ReplyDelete