Crazy Croatians

Friday, May 6, 2011

Found a fun and addictive game at Bing Games called Ice Breaker

I've been playing a game from Bing Games called Ice Breaker, which is very fun and addictive the last day or two. You can find it at this link:
Ice Breaker from Bing Online Games
Object is to save the little vikings by slicing pieces of ice or rope on the play field. Physics comes into play a great deal (gravity, forces, weight, etc.) Trying to figure out just what you need to do to get the vikings to their ship is half of the task, then doing it is your next step. There's no clock or timer to worry about, you have all the time you need. I haven't really watched my score much, so I couldn't say if there are any penalties for failing. I do know that you get 30 slices per screen & if you haven't succeeded by then you have to start that screen over.
Give it a try.
Another game I found there is called "Wake the Royalty" & it is much in the same vein as "Ice Breaker";
Wake The Royalty from Bing Online Games

No comments :

Post a Comment