Crazy Croatians

Sunday, April 8, 2012

A Funny Video - If You Like Cats

Check out this video I found on YouTube--You might think that the cat is angry, the way it's back is all arched up, but the end turns out so precious.
_______________

I'm still working on book 2 while waiting on word if any of the publishers or agents that I've submitted book 1 to find it compelling enough. Dreaming Dragon Publishers seemed a bit interested, so I'm hoping that they will take it on-but I also have hopes for Baen Books. The only problem is the long wait time with them (a year or more). It'll be a while till I get my 2nd book finished at any rate, so I guess that I don't need it published right away. It's just that the waiting is what is so hard to bare. But you have to just keep hoping and working-that's all you can do.

No comments :

Post a Comment