Crazy Croatians

Monday, November 5, 2012

Good Results

  This past weekend I hosted a 2-day free promo for my book Andy Brighton and the Dragons of Wyrme book one The Forsaken Orb, which can be found here:
http://www.amazon.com/Brighton-Dragons-Wyrme-Forsaken-ebook/dp/B009FPRS06/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1352121820&sr=1-1&keywords=wyrme
 From what I've read posted by others my promo had pretty good results. There were close to 1,000 downloads of the Kindle book, and it ranked fairly high in the best-sellers rankings (it got up to about #250 on best-selling free Kindle books, #5 on best-selling fiction,fantasy,epic, and #11 on fiction, adventure). I'll have to wait and see if this results in actual sales.
  If others are interested in results like this I recommend looking at the blog post on June 20, 2012 on Victorine Lieske's blog at: http://victorinewrites.blogspot.com/ for tips on having a succeesful book promo. I also recommend joining The Author Marketing Clug at: http://authormarketingclub.com/ because they have many tools at your disposal for promoting your book & getting the word out on your free promos.
  I want to thank everyone who downloaded my Kindle book & took it as high as it went. I hope they all read it & love it & pass the word along to all their friends. Thanks so much,
James

2 comments :

  1. Congratulations. I hope everything will work out well -- sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi James, please let me know what happened after. You can email me here: daylaughs@gmail.com. I'm pondering....

    ReplyDelete