Crazy Croatians

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The HGTV Dream Home Contest

   If you'd like a million dollar home for free (or the closest thing to it since you would have to pay taxes on it) then I recommend entering this sweepstakes. There's only one winner I think but he/she wins either a fully furnished home in Martha's Vineyard + a GMC SUV (prize package worth over 2 million), or the cash option of about $1.7 million + the GMC vehicle (my preferred option considering I don't need such an expensive home).
You can enter twice a day starting here:
HGTV DREAM HOME
   I've entered these contests for several years. HGTV and it's related sites have all the best contests.
The Dream Home, Green Home, Blog Cabin, and Urban Oasis Contests are their best but just the tip of the iceberg cause they also have others too, so it's best to keep checking HGTV.com everyday for new contests.
Watch a 90 second video tour of this year's Dream Home:


No comments :

Post a Comment