Crazy Croatians

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Major League Baseball Opening Day

   It's my favorite team sport to watch - on TV or in person. I've played a few sports competitively myself; tennis, volleyball, cross-country running, but never baseball (except for one year my brother and I played little-league ball & we truly sucked at it). It's one sport I wish I could have grown up playing & maybe played in high school. Watching it now it seems so comfortable-just sit back and relax with a game of baseball. You just can't beat it.
   Opening day is here with two of my favorite teams tonight at Wrigley Field - the Cardinals @ the Cubs. I've been to both stadiums (the old Busch Stadium) & love both, especially Wrigley with its ivy covered walls. It's great that the MLB season is here again.

No comments :

Post a Comment