Crazy Croatians

Sunday, June 12, 2011

The effective "Whale Wars" show

I hate the show "Whale Wars"; not because I don't sympathize with their cause, but because they seem powerless to actually do anything. So, I say; they should go all out and really make a difference if they really believe in what they're doing. They've never made a difference from what I've seen in the shows (the only thing I've ever seen was that they delayed the whalers a bit). That's not good enough. If they mean business then: start ramming ships, dive bombing from that little helicopter, mining the seas, hire some Somalian pirates, or whatever. Otherwise, what's the point? As it stands the show is only about a bunch of guys who "really wish the whalers would stop & geez guys, please stop killing the whales." It's stupid. Asking them to stop, pleading with them, & the half assed ideas that they use have no & will never have any effect. I can see the point of the show, it's basically there to protest against whaling, but unless everyone else in the world gets on board & joins the whale wars crew & other protesters, nothing will ever come of it. I don't see it happening-most people are too busy with their own lives & whales just aren't important enough.

No comments :

Post a Comment