Crazy Croatians

Monday, June 20, 2011

Tried The Game Rift

I played the 7 day free trial of Rift that you can download at: https://www.riftgame.com/en/products/mmo-free-trial/
After playing World of Warcraft for so long I was curious how Rift would compare. I found Rift to be an enjoyable game-probably the best part I experienced was an event where you fight a kind of epic boss (with help from npcs) to make it thru the first rift. Otherwise, gameplay was a combination of killing mobs and collecting quest items and talking with npcs. I would put it somewhere between Everquest 2 and WOW on the greatness scale. Unfortunately, my system is a laptop and my Internet connection is a wifi, so I had to play at the most reduced graphics settings. If I could play the game on the most state of the art system and with the fastest Internet connection I'm sure that the experience would have been better. But I used what I had so thats all I can judge from. 3 stars out of 5 for me.

No comments :

Post a Comment