Crazy Croatians

Monday, September 24, 2012

My book's been Kindlized!

Okay, so a few days ago my paperback went on sale on Amazon.com & since then I'd been working on the Kindle version. I finished it, submitted it & abracadabra, it's now on sale too! The conversion took about 4 days working in my spare time. The previous work I did last year on the book helped out a lot as I was able to use much of the html coding in this new Ebook. Publishing it to Amazon.com went very smoothly. It has a 'look inside' feature on it too, which is useful & allows one to see the first couple chapters. Check it out at the following web site:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009FPRS06

I'm now currently working on the Smashwords version & nearly have it done & ready for submission as well. I'll post where it can be seen soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment