Crazy Croatians

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tennis and Typing

  The past couple weeks I've been doing a couple things--besides work and spending a little time playing WOW. The US Open Tennis tournament has been going on, which I find very interesting to watch as I've played a good deal of tennis, both recreationally and competitively (in local tournaments). The greatest part is watching the men's final. That's the best part usually of any of the grand slams because it pits the two best players in the world vs. one another. This year it was Andy Murray vs. Novak Djokavic & they played, as I had hoped for, a match to be remembered. It was hard fought and exciting & in the end Murray won-his first grand slam finals win. Sean Connery (aka James Bond) was there among others to see it live & he rooted his countryman on to victory.
  Besides the tennis I've been busy working on book one again. I decided to go ahead and self-publish it on Amazon.com after totally re-editing the original book. It has a new cover, a new prologue, one less chapter, and completely perfected content. Unless you read both books you might not easily see the similarity between them due to the many changes, though most of the chapters still retain their original names. The book (and entire trilogy actually) even has a new name. Today I finished work on it and have submitted it for review to Createspace.com. It should take a couple days for them to review these materials and let me know if it passes muster. So now I wait.

No comments :

Post a Comment