Crazy Croatians

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Nature Can Be A Scary Thing

I found this video on the website:
http://www.snotr.com/video/9664/Damn_natureYou_scary__O
I've known clouds to look pretty scary at times, and I've seen some wierd stuff, but never anything quite like this. I've never seen a tornado or hurricane in person-though I have seen a waterspout, which was pretty cool (down at Gulf Shores, Alabama during a thunderstorm there was one of these tornado-like events churning up the surf about a hundred yards off the beach & running parallel to it=probably one of the coolest experiences I've ever witnessed. My brother was there with me to see it & I took a couple pictures of it with his camera). I'd imagine that these are kinda scary. But watch the following video for something else pretty scary looking.

No comments :

Post a Comment