Crazy Croatians

Friday, June 20, 2014

Nutrisystem

     After a couple months of trying on my own to lose weight mainly by exercising a bit more each day I've found that it's not going so well. I'll have to admit that I haven't been watching what I've been eating very closely & have treated myself to some fast food. This I suspect is my primary problem-I cannot control myself when it comes to what I eat. SO, that is going to change.
     I have ordered Nutrisystem. I'll be delivered one month's worth (they say 28 days worth) of food where you get 5 meals a day. And if the celebrity endorsements are true (Marie Osmond, Dan Marino, Terry Bradshaw, Janet Jackson, have all endorsed it) & it's worked for them, maybe it can work for me.
     I'll wait and see. When I get it and test it out I'll see just how good it does for me. I can follow directions, and I think the system comes with directions on how to make it work for me, so we'll see. Buying my own groceries each month has cost at least as much as what this system costs-perhaps even a bit more-so I don't think that it will be unduly expensive at all to try. After I try it for a month or two or more I'll report back on how I'm doing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutrisystem
https://online.nutrisystem.com

No comments :

Post a Comment