Crazy Croatians

Sunday, September 28, 2014

My Favorite Singing Monster

    I've been playing My Singing Monsters for about 3 weeks and am starting to get a number of good earning monsters. So far I still only have the plant and cold islands, but I have one of my entbrats halfway thru level 14. At 15 I can place him on gold island for a 3 million coin payout. That will really help fund my continuing efforts to succeed. I have so far 5 of the quad monsters with 2 more incubating. I've been really lucky I guess lately on breeding them, esp. entbrats. I don't know if using 'retry' after breeding something you wanted helps, but even with zero torches I'm producing entbrats pretty regularly over and over. Maybe I'm just super lucky, who knows.
    Oh, anyways, I wanted to say what my favorite singing monster was. I haven't bred one yet cause I've not gotten the chance as I haven't the resources, but I have seen it in some videos by other people. It's the whisp monster. I love her song. I've heard I think most all the songs & she's my favorite.
    I can't wait to finally get whisps some day :P

No comments :

Post a Comment