Crazy Croatians

Monday, September 8, 2014

My Singing Monsters Are On My Mind

    I just started playing My Singing Monsters a couple days ago & it's infectious. And I can't get their songs out of my head! LOL! Now I can't wait to get back home from work or to wake up in the morning to see how much money my monsters have gathered, if my baked goods are ready to take out of the bakeries, if an egg is ready to hatch from the incubator, and if I can breed any new monsters. This is because even while you're not playing the game is still running & your monsters are still busy working for you. 
   Best of all it's a free game & just a fun diversion from everyday life. You can buy stuff for real world money if you want to, and of course that's why they really made the game - to make money ultimately, but why? It's great fun without having to do that.
Check out some of the in-game action in this short video clip:

No comments :

Post a Comment